I specialize in finding web and print design solutions to meet the needs of my clients. Unique and creative branding is then used to help my clients market that brand through professionally designed print materials, a current and relevant website and social media marketing channels.
I work one-on-one with my clients to develop a completely custom website that will give them this ability. My preferred website format is WordPress. By using WordPress, I can deliver fast-loading pages, a search-engine-friendly format and an easy-to-use editor so that you can update your site yourself as you need to. See some of the websites I’ve developed here.
Here’s how to get started:
- Give me a call or send me an email and we’ll talk about your website needs.
- I’ll send you a detailed bid based on the needs of your business or organization. (Small business and non-profit websites start at $1275)
- We’ll talk further about your preferences for look and feel, layout and pages.
- I’ll mock up your home page and we’ll work together to get it to the point that it is just what you want.
- I’ll build your homepage online under a temporary domain and send you the link so that you see it before it goes live and monitor the progress until completion.
- When we both agree that it is ready, I connect it to your url (domain name) and you have a new website!
- I then train you on all the “how-to’s” and give you detailed documentation on your website.