I am available to speak to your group about the Social Media Marketing and how to use Facebook and other free social media tools to help you connect with your prospects and clients.
“Grow Your Business With Facebook “
3 Hour CEU Seminar:
“We had a great Social Media class yesterday about “Growing Your Design Business With Facebook” and wish each of you could have attended. It highlighted great tips on Facebook, privacy, and Business Pages. Thanks to Susan Leinen of Susan Leinen Design for teaching our class. We strongly recommend her as she was integral in creating our new website as well as many of yours too.” -Kevin Johnston, Drapery Affair
Did you know that Facebook has over 800 million active users? Are you using Facebook for your Business? Do you know how? If you want to tap into this very popular outreach, this CEU Class is for you!!!
This Seminar is designed to give Designers practical how-to information on how to use Facebook for marketing your Design Business. Facebook is a tool that can and should fit into your marketing strategy designed to meet and exceed your sales goals.
This Seminar will discuss:
- The Difference Between Personal Timeline and Business Pages
- How to Use Personal and Business Pages Effectively for Business
- Security and Privacy Concerns and Settings
- How to Modify Security Settings to Fit Your Privacy Concerns
- How to Create and Modify a Business Page on Facebook
- How to Optimize Your Business Page
- How to Add Content to Build Your Following
- How to Direct Your Audience to Interact With You on Facebook
- How to Create a Plan of Action for Regular and Meaningful Content Updates
The class is a 3 hour class and is worth .3 CEU Credits. (ASID and AIA/CES Approved)
“Facebook for Business Workshop”
2 1/2 Hour Workshop: If you know you need to be marketing your design business on facebook, but just can’t seem to get started, then this workshop is for you. Not only will you get solid instruction on the best practices and stratgies for making facebook work for you, we will walk you through actually getting it done. Don’t sit on the facebook sidelines any longer. Get in and use this social media tool for your business. Included are these important topics:
- Personal profile vs. business page – how to use them both strategically
- How to create a facebook page
- Optimize your facebook page by completing your information and settings
- Building your fan base from customers and prospects you already have
- Planning effective use of your time on facebook
- Adding a “like box” or “feed box” to your website
- Strategies for creative content
“What Every Designer Needs to Know About Social Networking and E-Marketing”
3 Hour CEU Seminar: The purpose of this three hour seminar is to integrate real-world experience with established business concepts and principals that will guide the designer on the path to sales, profits, and the ability to secure more design projects. We cover all elements of social networking including:
- Other social networking sites and tools.
The web and social networking sites and tools have opened a tremendous opportunity to reach niche buyers directly with targeted messages that cost a fraction of what big budget advertising costs. This low cost marketing tool can be the key to drive sales for the interior design community. Learn how to take advantage of this exploding phenomena. For more information about this seminar click here. This seminar was developed as part of the Hunter Douglas Design Center Program and awards credits to association members. (3 Hours – ASID CEU #8570 – .3 CEU credits. AIA/CES Approved #DMMIII00 – .3 credits)
“The Power of Email Marketing”
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing – the hands-on, low-cost marketing tool – can really help you drive your business success. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty. You’ll learn how to start and build a strong permission-based customer list… get your audience to open, read and act on your email… and use your past results to sharpen your email marketing program as you go along. This practical program gives you a concise, but comprehensive overview of how easy it is to create and send professional-looking email newsletters and promotions. Learn the latest best practices and proven strategies to:
- Email Marketing Basics – Discover how permission-based, best-practices email marketing can help you forge strong relationships with your customers, and boost your overall marketing program.
- Building a Quality Email List – Why permission-based email marketing makes smart sense for your business, with tips for starting, building, and maintaining an effective list of email addresses.
- Creating Valuable Email Content – Deliver content that’s exciting, meaningful, and relevant… at the right time… in the right format.
- Getting Email Delivered and Read – Learn about the techniques and technology that can help get your email delivered, and the subject lines that will get it opened and read.
- Learning from your results – See who opened your email and what links they clicked on… and use your findings to shape your next campaign to achieve higher delivery, readership, and response.
Email me for more information or to schedule a seminar for your group.Follow Susan Leinen Design